Does anyone have a recipe for white chocolate peppermint bark?

lpoehl

Asked by lpoehl at 11:18 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Food & Drink

• super easy
    one bag white chocolate chips melted and then spread thin on a cookie sheet dont forget to cover cookie sheet with wax paper so it wont stick.
    after chocolate is melted add 1tsp peppermint extract stir together
    and crush up about 1cup of candy canes and sprinkle on top of melted chocolate after you have spread it out on the cookie sheet.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:20 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• probably the only the I would do differently from mommy2b04 is I would use about half white chips and half white almond bark. When I make milk chocolate barks, I usually use half milk choc chips or half semi sweet choc chips, and half white almond bark. It makes it creamy and good, I think. I liked her idea of using peppermint extract and just topping it off with candy cane crumbles- I normally would unwrap a whole bunch of peppermints, put in a ziplock bag, put that in another ziplock bag, wrap in a couple towels, and beat it with a hammer to crush the peppermints. lol.
    Kat770

Answer by Kat770 at 11:26 AM on Dec. 22, 2008