i am going to kill him

i have been rearranging my house and getting rid of old toys to make room for the new ones and i still don't know what i am going to do with things. my husband went out and bought my daughter a hugge and i mean huggggge bean bag chair. what the hell am i going to do with that? has your husband ever done anything like that that makes you wonder first why would you buy something like that? and second what the hell were you thinkin?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 11:21 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Get used to it! Men have a whole different sense of logic than we do. However, I think the bean bag chair is really cute! We loved ours when we were little.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 12:12 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• No not really. Hes been properly trained LOL.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• lol everyday.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:45 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• A man's brain just doesn't work the same as a woman's brain. Men are all about instant gratification. He was only thinking about how much your daughter would like the chair and it never crossed his mind that it wouldn't fit anywhere in the house.

My husband bought my 12 year old son an $80 WHITE sweatshirt a few weeks back. Who in the %$&# would even think to buy a 12 year old boy something white. It spends more time in the washer than it does on his body..........LOL!

Dad gets to buy the cool skateboard sweatshirt........mom gets to buy the uncool dress slacks and sweater vest for the Christmas program.

But ya gotta love 'em when they love their kids.
    Dyndudes

Answer by Dyndudes at 11:56 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• My husband bought our 3 yr old DS a HUGE dumptruck for Christmas. I mean, he can ride in this thing! I know he'll love it but I have no idea where we will put it! Men just don't get it sometimes! They think the kids will love something and that's all they think about. They don't care at all where it's going to go.
    PnMMom

Answer by PnMMom at 12:20 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Mine plays that stupid claw machine and brings them home for our girls. I have a toy box and a box full of stuffed animals. I tell him no more but to no avail. I keep getting rid of them and he just keeps getting them. It drives me nuts!!!!! But what can you do.

Men-- can't live with them, can't shoot them LOL
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• A week after my son was born, DH brought home a KITTEN. Why? Because Ned said she wanted one! She's 4, ahe also wants a horse and a racecar. Be a parent, say no.
    cedailey

Answer by cedailey at 12:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Oh yes. One year my husband brought home this HUGE metal desk that took up half of our living room and almost broke his tailbone carrying it up the stairs. I wanted to smack him!

For the extra stuff post it on Freecycle in your local area and I kid you not within 2 days all the extra stuff will be gone. People will come and pick it up and your house will have lots of extra room. Thats what I do rather than take it and haul it away. Less hassle.
    WishyClarkson

Answer by WishyClarkson at 1:02 PM on Dec. 22, 2008