Need a new hair style!! Need ideas!! Picture Included

I have long, very thin hair, that doesn't "hold" many styles.I can use a curling iron, blow dry with a brush, and it will last maybe 10 minutes. Also, I can't seem to get volume! I try to have it layered when I get it cut, but it doesn't seem to help much. I even blow dry it upside down, that seems to help a little. I need a completely new hair style, maybe a new part too (not down the middle). Would LOVE ideas!!!

Here it is currently:

MichaelsMom330

Asked by MichaelsMom330 at 11:41 AM on Aug. 7, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Some layers to make your hair fuller and fluffy! Maybe the Jennifer Anistan look work work great for ya'! :o)
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 11:50 AM on Aug. 7, 2011

• Long layers and some side swept long bangs
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 11:54 AM on Aug. 7, 2011

• This could work (style wise). Though I love the color too.

3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:03 PM on Aug. 7, 2011

•   I think your hair would look good in these, but I always wear my hair the same, so i don't know if I am much help GL 

Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 12:05 PM on Aug. 7, 2011

• Honestly, depending on how comfortable you are, if you were in my chair I'd cut it off! A high textured bob, would be sassy, give you some lift and body! Sometimes less is more! I'd go short and wispy in the back and a little longer in the front. And send you home with some texture putty, or manipulator by Bed Head.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:32 PM on Aug. 7, 2011

• I'm with musicmom80!! My hair is the exact same as yours, lays flat after drying, etc. I got a cut like Sharon Osbourne's, and LOVE it! It even looks good when it could use a good trim. I can go 4-6 mo without needing a trim, so it is easy maintenance! I blowdry upside down, holding the hair on the nape of my neck, I spray some big sexy super hold spraywhile upside down, flip over, and finger it into place!

Can't get easier than that! And, if you don't have time to fix it...3min after your shower (even at night, easy touch-up in the morning) you can throw on a hat or cap and still feel great!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:52 PM on Aug. 7, 2011

• http://www.mynewsbooth.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/Sharon-Osbourne.jpg
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:04 PM on Aug. 7, 2011

• I would leave it & just do a pony tail or curl it a little when you go out. My hair it so curly, I wish it was straight!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:42 PM on Aug. 7, 2011

• Your Hair sounds just like mine.. Heres My hair now :) It seems to do a lot more this way

mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 3:18 PM on Aug. 7, 2011

• I'm with musicmom80!
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:03 AM on Aug. 8, 2011