Should I start back TTC this month??

So my doctor gave me the go ahead to start trying again. Just an update...I've had 3 m/c and just found out the reason is because I am prone to clotting. Once I get pg again I will be on Lovenox injections the entire pregnancy.....so should I start now? I will O next week so I guess I need to make some decisions. I'm scared about the injections and I know once we get pg there is no going back. I've made up my mind that I want this more than anything it is just now a matter of when. I guess now is as good as later. If it doesn't happen then try again. So when would you all try????

lisab7982

Asked by lisab7982 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• When was your last mc? I ask because I lost my baby at 5 weeks in November and my doc told me that I could try again but I should have one cycle before trying so my body is back to normal. If you have had a cycle since your last mc then I would say go for it. I am sorry for your losses. Good LUck, mama!!!
    RandJsmom

Answer by RandJsmom at 11:45 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• My last D&C was Oct. 4
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 12:55 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Oh yeah, hon, I would say go for it!!!
    RandJsmom

Answer by RandJsmom at 1:12 PM on Dec. 22, 2008