4 years old AND CRIES OVER EVERYTHING!!

I CAN'T handle it!

any ideas on how to fix it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Aug. 7, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• my kids was the same way and i busted there butts and my kids stop really fast !
    ELMO156

Answer by ELMO156 at 2:45 PM on Aug. 7, 2011

• Is your child very independant? I find that when the kids feel more independant and can do more things on their own they feel more in control of things and can handle situations better because they look for solutions rather than crying.
    But if this is just a once in a while thing then are they tired?
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 2:46 PM on Aug. 7, 2011

• ive tried everything.. and its like no matter what you tell him he cries. he cries cause he can't find clothes or because he doesnt get his way.. he cries becasue you say no or anything basiccally he cires!~!! i can not deal with crying!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:47 PM on Aug. 7, 2011

• no he is not. this ism y step son. and he was very dependant when i came around.. and his dad did everything for him! i just can't deal!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:48 PM on Aug. 7, 2011

• who knows? children are not much different than adults and sometimes they have their emotional days. if my 4 year old is crying about everything and i know she's not in pain, tired, hungry or whatever, i'll send her to her room for a little bit.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:49 PM on Aug. 7, 2011

• oh its not just today..................... its EVERY SINGLE DAY! he will cry for no apparent reason. because he doesnt want to eat. or because he wants to eat. becasue he can't find his shoe. because i told him to pick something because he has to take a shower.. any reason he will cry!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:51 PM on Aug. 7, 2011

• Kids cry for different reasons. My oldest son was like that when he went through a growth spurt. I started putting him to bed early, at 7 pm, and he was so much better. I think he was just crabby from being too tired.
    My younger son also went through a crying stage, but it was while he was on some supplements his doctor recommended. I changed one of them, upping the dose, and within two days he was an angel again.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:52 PM on Aug. 7, 2011

• Have you tried making sure he gets more rest? That's all I've got. Sorry!
    Mom2Just1Kiddo

Answer by Mom2Just1Kiddo at 4:00 PM on Aug. 7, 2011

• they go to bed at 830- and they wake up at like 7.. i believe thats more than enough
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:57 PM on Aug. 7, 2011

• Is it true crying, with tears? Or the fake crying that is really whining?
    Mom2Just1Kiddo

Answer by Mom2Just1Kiddo at 7:28 PM on Aug. 7, 2011