Is this a bad christams gift for my SO?

i seriously had no idea what to get tristan. he's in the army and i want to get him something that will be practical. i sort of thought about buying him a flick (porno) lol but idk. im open to all possibilities

JuJu_Bean

Asked by JuJu_Bean at 11:36 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think it is a fun idea! It would be cool if you could find one that has stuff in it that you know turns him on.That's cool that you are open to giving him a gift like that,fun fun!
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 11:40 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I think you are awesome! It is very practical.
    KimPepperoni

Answer by KimPepperoni at 11:40 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• If he is in to that sort of theng, go ahead

Answer by louise2 at 11:47 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Why not have your picture taken professionally for him? That might be slightly more awe inspiring! :)
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 11:49 AM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Go for it. Not only will he love it but so will the other guys. When my ex was in the field, I use to bake cookies and things and i always included the latest playboy and penthouse. They loved it.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 12:19 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Sounds like a good idea to me and I'm sure he would love it!
    alysmommy0909

Answer by alysmommy0909 at 1:09 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• "Go for it. Not only will he love it but so will the other guys. When my ex was in the field, I use to bake cookies and things and i always included the latest playboy and penthouse. They loved it. "

I just got a bad visual of a bunch of army guys sittin' around in cammo having a circle jerk... ewww... I agree with the above answer about provocative pix of yourself. I'm not against porn, but I like for us to watch it together.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 2:06 PM on Dec. 22, 2008