is it possible im pregnant or just thinking about it too much?

pleasedont bash, seriuos answers only, the only reaons im trying to get opinions is cuz i dont want to waste money on test if its just my wishful thinking

my period isnt always regular but it always last 5 days to 9 days.. well this month it only lasted 2.. when i first got off depo a long time ago it was 3 days but only 1 time then it got regluar but ive had it back on track for over a yr now, its nevere comes on the same day (same week yes but not same day) and it is never this short, but i dk if i juts really reallt want anthoer baby or if its possible i really am pregnant i did not get my period at all with my son.. please dont be mean i just want to know if anyone else has had a really short period when they were pregnant instead of missing.. thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• It's possible, but if it was period flow and not just spotting then it's not likely that you're pregnant. My periods used to be really heavy and last for a good 7 days, but then I had one once that lasted 3 days and it wasn't much heavier than spotting, and it was an actual period, no reason for it to be that way other than that's how it was that month. So it does happen.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:10 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• it could have been implantation bleeding however i think its just what comes with the shot.. the shot can really screw with your period so i wouldn't stress about it too much. but just go buy a dollar store test. i hear those are really acurate and cheap
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• the depo shot was almost 2 yrs ago im just using that as an exapmle
    Anonymous

• Get a $ store test, to be sure. My opinion is:if you are having sex, it is always possible to get preg. if you want to be congrats!, if you don't want to be -good luck! And don't worry-it is never stupid to ask a question to protect your body and your health.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:41 PM on Dec. 22, 2008