CWCM & pregnant?

Question for you lovely ladies...is it possible to have to still have ur creamy white cervical mucus and still be pregnant? Here's a little background info for u...last AF was on dec. 4 and according to whenmybaby.com and yourdays.com, I was fertile from the 12th to 16th with 15th being most fertile day. So anyway, my AF is due one week from today (yes, I get my period every 25 days!), can't test till xmas day at the earliest and am having a creamy white discharge. Im wondering if this is just a sign that we didn't conceive this month...Any advice would be greatly appreciated...sorry if TMI :)

ljliammama

Asked by ljliammama at 12:05 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't kow about AFG, but I do know that preg women can have a heavier discharge at first. Hang in there mama.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:07 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Thanks bearsjen...Im trying to! Anticipation is killn me!!
    ljliammama

Answer by ljliammama at 12:09 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I had alot of creamy white discharge in the forst 6 weeks pf pregnancy with my daughter- TTC # 2 :-) Baby Dust to you- Please post your HPT results MAMA :-)
    cdonovan612

Answer by cdonovan612 at 3:42 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Will do! Im hoping for a christmas positive! Thank you so much!
    ljliammama

Answer by ljliammama at 3:47 PM on Dec. 22, 2008