CWCM & Pregnant? *POSTED IN TTC TO*

Question for you lovely ladies...is it possible to have to still have ur creamy white cervical mucus and still be pregnant? Here's a little background info for u...last AF was on dec. 4 and according to whenmybaby.com and yourdays.com, I was fertile from the 12th to 16th with 15th being most fertile day. So anyway, my AF is due one week from today (yes, I get my period every 25 days!), can't test till xmas day at the earliest and am having a creamy white discharge. Im wondering if this is just a sign that we didn't conceive this month...Any advice would be greatly appreciated...sorry if TMI :)

ljliammama

Asked by ljliammama at 12:06 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Yes...my CM was not a whole lot different when I was preg except there was a lot more of it. It gets stretchy and thick around your ovulation, but is pretty much what you would normally have any other time (other than an increased amount when I was preg).
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 12:20 PM on Dec. 22, 2008