Where can I get a Mp3 to FM Converter/Transmitter? I NEED IT FAST!!!

My hubby told me he wants to get a mp3 to fm converter/transmitter for x mas. This device is used wiht your mp3 or cd player to play songs through a radio station. I've been doing research online.. and I'm not really into tech stuff. so I am reading reviews and trying to find something that is good. The range of this transmitter is 15-56 bucks.. I don't mind spending more money. if you have ANY idea of what is good.. please let me know.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:25 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Shopping

• I got one at Radio Shack.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 12:26 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Best Buy has them too.. Last I checked. Fry's used to. I had the Monster FM transmitter and I didn't love it - the signal seemed weak, but this was 2 years ago. I've honestly not seen any reviews about any of them being stellar. Sorry I can't be more help there.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 12:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Thanks suys.. I tried to find something on the site from radio shack but nothing.. .. I'm boggled wiht time..a nd trying to think baout what I can get for him .. I don't drive so I have to order stuff online..
    simran4god

Answer by simran4god at 12:55 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I have a iriver mp3 player and most of the stuff I see online works with the ipod.. do you know any good one.. most reviews for fm transmitter say that it has static when you use it..
    simran4god

Answer by simran4god at 1:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Walmart, Target, Radio Shack, Best Buy, Circuit City.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 5:36 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• best buy... thatis where i got mine.. they wanted another 200 bucks to install it for me... i kindly thanked them, and said no thanks anddid it my self... i love it... i spliced the wires and ran it thru my xm... mmmm love my tunes
    sweetscrappin

Answer by sweetscrappin at 12:01 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I got mine at Walmart
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 4:25 PM on Dec. 23, 2008