• In the Spotlight:

is this bad??

Is it bad if i want a baby and my boyfriend doesnt... and when ever we are having sex i ask him to cum in me and he does... does that mean im like tricking him into getting me pregnant?? i mean he doesnt ask me why i want him to, he just does it....

senior2009

Asked by senior2009 at 12:31 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• you are asking for trouble!
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 12:34 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• do you have a child already? this site is for moms and moms to be.

and he should know that when he cums in you you could get pregnant.
    so no i dont think thats tricking him...he should know what the outcome could be. and if not id suggest you stop having him cum in you. If he cant realize and know that that could lead to a baby i wouldnt want him to be the father of my child.
    Anonymous

• I think its a little sneaky. he probably is just getting caught up in the moment and thinking that you want him to cum in you because you are horny..LOL. However he should know the cause of doing it. Besides being a little sneaky though, I think its a bad idea. If he clearly doesnt want to have a kid, he probably wont be as happy,loving and supportive if you do get pregnant.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 12:35 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Well unless hes an idiot and didnt take sex ed then he should know there is a chance you will get pregnant. Does he think youre on birth control? If he does then yes you are wrong. If he knows you arent then he must want a child bc hes not taking precautions.

Answer by gemgem at 12:35 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• lol is this serious. sex can lead to babies period. even if your using condoms.. you can get pregnant so its not tricking him considering sex leads to babies
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:37 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• i agree with krazy ash.. is this serious? sex=children... also why do you keep posting questions asking about pregnancy and ovulating and stuff and your question the other day was about your bf wanting a baby.. so now this is about him NOT wanting one?

hmmmm this profile seems sketchy
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 12:40 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• If he doesn't want one, but you are still trying, then that's just asking for trouble. What kind of dad do you think he will be to a child he doesn't want? If he's really adamant, he's going to feel hurt and betrayed by you and leave. Sure you can be a great single parent and you might not "need" him, but this kid will still eventually have to face the fact that his/her father did not want them, and that hurts, trust me. My mom was a great single mom, and she didn't need my dad at all, but when I got older it still stung that my dad was never around.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 12:47 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I think you're selfish. You know he doesn't want a child but you're trying anyway. Which means 1 of 2 things. He will stick around and have resentment towards you and maybe the child. Or he will leave and your child will be without a father. But I guess as long as you get what YOU want, thats all that matters, right?
    Anonymous

• This is like saying you are taking BC and then not taking it. Personally, he needs to learn that sex = pregnancy unless you are taking the right precautions. So if he doesn't want a child then he's not being very responsible. Also, you are being a terrible girlfriend. Do not trick someone into having a baby. It's a child's life you are talking about and I'm sure it would have aa better life in a loving relationship with two parents that want them. You are just waiting for trouble.
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 12:57 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• You make me laugh....... you'll probably end up with triplets and no baby daddy...... Good luck.... can't wait for the post "My BF left me".....
    Anonymous