pregnant?! Or bad food last night? (might be TMI)

When I was preg last time, I got very mild morning sickness for a month or less. This morning, I felt TERRIBLE! I didnt even want top get up and get ready for work (never happens) but eventually I did get in the shower -after I threw up ALL of last nights meatloaf. Then like 45 minutes later I had Nasty diahrrea (sp) like some of the nastiest I've ever had.
The stomach feeling is like morning sickness, but the poop thing felt more like bad food.
I still feel kinda woozy right now. All light headed and slloooow.

pregojen

Asked by pregojen at 12:35 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• take a test.... you may just have an upset stomach
    Anonymous

• It is very hard to say. It could be a number of things other than pregnancy. I would get a test.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 12:36 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• id take a test but if sounds like you probably just have a upset tummy for whatever reason.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Usually if it's something you ate you get sick in about 30 minutes. You could have a virus though.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 12:39 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Food poisoning would have hit you faster, take a $ store test they are very accurate and if it is neg., you probnably have the stomach flu.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 12:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• That sounds like a virus.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:30 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• i don't think your pregnant.. probably just bad food. Are you late on your period though?? if your not late or anything i wouldn't worry about it unless it doesn't go away and then you miss your period. GOOD LUCK :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• There was alot of virus's going around. Like my kids just had the one where they was throwing up for days and my daughter had alot of runny poop alot. She also had two ear infections which was also going around. I never got either b/c I cleaned with lysol and their wipes
    Anonymous

• Sounds like a virus to me. About a month ago I caught it too, As well as my DD, SIL, and nephew.
    Zoeys_mom

Answer by Zoeys_mom at 11:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2008