who elses babies/kids LOVE baby wipes?!?!

i look at my son and he has baby wipes that he is trying to shred apart LOL he loves them hes soo cute haha

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• My dog loves them....and dryer sheets.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 12:40 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• lol when my son was a baby if he got a hold of wipes he would try and eat them. ewww sick little boy lol but he loved baby wipes.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:40 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• lol, my ds does the same thing, I give them to him during diaper changes. He LOVES them, tries to eat them tear them, nad he'll throw a huge fit if theres no distraction when I take the wipe away
    pregojen

Answer by pregojen at 12:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• we buy the bags of wipes.. and if my son gets ahold of them.... its trouble! i found this out one day when i went to the restroom, i walked back out after maybe 60 seconds tops... and he had close to the entire bag all in a pile ripped apart on the floor! its crazy how fast he is! now we keep them away from him, but, he finds things like his toybox to flip over and drag to where the wipes are LOL hes pretty much obsessed with wipes :)
    MamaMakinMoney

Answer by MamaMakinMoney at 12:46 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I like them and dont have any little ones. i take them camping,easier to wash up,in the car and use to wipe down counters
    slyvester

Answer by slyvester at 1:17 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• my youngest would try to clean EVERYTHING with them, she's 4 now and she'll still try to clean the entire house if she gets ahold of a wet cloth or sponge
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 1:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Mine does...she will do anything to get a wipe! She loves to use them on her 'babies' and will pretend they're ucky so she can have another wipe LOL! She will also tell me her nose is ucky so I give her one...she then proceedes to wipe her nose (when there's nothing there) and then use it to wipe her babies.
    Anonymous

• Mine does!!
    kelsbecca619

Answer by kelsbecca619 at 2:48 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• my daughter does the same thing whenever i open the box of wipes she just has to have one
    elaina1983

Answer by elaina1983 at 4:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2008