so is everyone done.

is everyone done shopping? and has everyone or some of you got done wrapping or are you waitin? i just have to go buy a few more batteries. i have everything that needed wrapped wrapped the only thing left is to put two of the things together that we are not going to wrap and thats my hubby's job. yaaay i'm done. how about you?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 1:20 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• done and done =) we did all our xmas stuf, opening gifts and dinner, on Saturday being we have other family gatherings we got to go to. even took the tree down....whew .....haha lol
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 1:39 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• i've been done shopping for a few weeks now and the stuff has been sitting in my kitchen LOL i hate wrapping so i'm waiting til the last minute haha Maybe I'll invest in bags this year =)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:23 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• My husband isn't done with my stuff. But I'm done, just have to go pick up a gift card for my Gramma, then I'm DONE!!!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 1:23 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Yes, I am done shopping. I just need to make time to wrap the items.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 1:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2008