Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just found out my huband is bi-sexual...

any one gone thru this, we have a little girl i still love him, Im so torn, im not sure what to do, im a wreck. hes cheated on me while away in korea. and here at home, found out thru aim, and found pics of penises on his computer. says he was expirementing, but that he loves me, want to make it work, but how do i know.. this is soooo fucked up!


Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (15)
  • Goodness. That's a lot to process right now. First of all. I think I would have to go get tested for any STD's or HIV. You can only hope that he used protection. And yes, i would still suggest this if he had cheated on you with a female.

    Then, I would go to counseling. Both of you. This is a very tough situation. You can't compete with another "male" and give him what he might be needing in that department.

    You know, my first thought was, "I would leave him and move on." But I know that is easier said than done and I'm not standing in your shoes.

    I would for sure cut off any sexual activity until you know what is really going on.

    I wish you two the very best.


    Answer by Southerncharmes at 2:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

  • well merry christmas to you. i have know idea what i would do.

    Answer by jodi205 at 2:37 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

  • i Have no idea i would be upset though.. Im sorry you are going thruough this... bi-sexual or not... if you dont have an open marriage he shouldnt be doing "anything" about it. Plus he could give you a disease. Id tell him if he wants to "experiment" he can do it outside of marriage.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

  • i'm sorry if i found out my husband was bi.. i would be out our door with my son before he could explain. that is absolutely disgusting to me. there is no excuse for having sex with another while married.. and MALE at that. eww. Good Luckk

    Answer by krazyash023 at 2:41 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

  • Im pretty sure that would be a deal breaker for me....

    Answer by SweetPea05 at 2:42 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

  • WOW!! Is it a one-time thing or has he always had the interest? Did you catch him or did he come out & tell you? I honestly don't know what in the world I would do. It would all depend on the situation. How long have you been together? Did this happen with someone over-seas & is it still going on? I would have to know every single detail if it were my DH.
    I'm so sorry you're having to go through this!

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

  • ( poster of this message) i left, I have nothing and now i HAVE to go back Im homless with our daughter, I have to live in the same hoesee, but the week i was gone he cheated in my own bed with 2 other wemen because he thougth i was never coming back. Im so torn, just to have a home i have to go thru all this fuckin shit!!!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

  • Do you have any family or friends you could stay with until you get all of this straighten out? He obviously doesn't care about you if he's going to go and have sex with TWO other women in yalls bed. I'm really sorry this really sucks!

    Answer by Kenzies_momma at 2:51 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

  • I assume you don't have family or friends to take you and your daughter in? I would go straight to your social services and apply for emergency housing. Also, do you get child support for your daughter from the biological dad? If not, file for CS to help with expenses. If you can't find the father then file for Welfare and let the state track him down for you, in the mean get a check for your child. Also, apply for food stamps. This is only temporary until you can get back onto your feet.


    Answer by Southerncharmes at 2:51 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

  • get a job.. (if you don't have one already) soyou can get your own place.. do you have friends or family you could stay with??? When you get divorced everything will be split unless you signed a prenuptial agreement. I would make him leave though. He's the one the one that cheated so he should be the one to leave.

    Answer by krazyash023 at 2:51 PM on Dec. 22, 2008