How can I add the ElfYourself to my page?

Does anyone know how to add the ElfYourself to your page? I tried to use the rich text widget but it didnt work......

buggysm0mma

Asked by buggysm0mma at 2:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Hi buggysm0mma,

For now, we are not allowing all types of widgets to be added to CafeMom. This way we can make sure that everything added to the site is secure, and will not cause any problems. If there are particular things from other sites that you like, such as the Elf Yourself widget, let us know and we might be able to add them.

< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 4:49 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Please please please make a widget for the elf yourself... its so fun!!! I am pretty sure there are other moms who would like to add it to their page too!! Thanks so much!
    buggysm0mma

Answer by buggysm0mma at 4:52 PM on Dec. 22, 2008