My husband called a co worker's picture on her facebook "very sexy"

I am so upset right now! Do you think I should confront him or do I not have a case since I was snooping on his facebook profile? I think what get's me so mad is that I am stuck at home watching our kids and cleaning while he is at work flirting with girls and when he comes home he talks to them on facebook and has the nerve to call one of the "very sexy" in a photo of her in a short black dress!!!!!!!! What should I do???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• I would say something. I have a very hard time being quiet about stuff like that.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 2:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• well this happen to my friend... Her husband wrote on a pic and said THAT HOT and then right arfter that he decided he watned a divorce and now he is dating this girl...So becareful
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 2:59 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• say something but also remember it's you he married.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:00 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I would definitely say something. A LOT of something.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I would talk to him about it. He's married ,he shouldn't be saying things like that. To other women.

Answer by louise2 at 3:05 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• true he should not flirt or say things like that.
    Anonymous

• I don't care if u were snooping. I would let his ass have it and make it well known that u won't be tolerating no flirting unless he's doing it with u or any other bs. Be strong and good luck.
    ms.busybody

Answer by ms.busybody at 3:23 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• i would flipout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you sho him that and talk abut it.you should be the only women he shuold be calling sexy and hes stupid for leaving it where you cud find it.you dedicate your life making him happy.staying home waiting for him to come home everyday!you dont even have a chance to cheat n hes out there livin life. noooooooooway id warn him
    trinamarques

Answer by trinamarques at 3:30 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• i don't consider it snooping when your married there are no secrets so your entitled to look in his account. if he is trust worthy he won't care what you do. so if he ties to say that you snooped tell him when your married it's not snooping cause there are no more secrets and no more his or hers but ours. i don't think bringing it would do much to help your marriage out. sounds like he is a dog. at least you can get it off your chest. thing is now he will have passwords to keep you out. so maybe you'd want to wait and just keep checking in for now on to see if you catch him at anything more then just words right.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:34 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• this happended to me as well. my dh has made comments like this and worse to several women via myspace, facebook and everything else. and has gone through different classifieds and want ads and online dating LOOKING for people to flirt with and talk dirty to...i did confront him about it because it was hurting me and he said he did it to hurt me on purpose. he claimed that he already knew that i had access to his stuff and figured i would see this. my story has additional details but i dont feel like reliving them right now. all i can say is tell him as calmly as possible how it makes you feel and ask him to stop. no fussing, no cussing, no why this and why that, just ask him to stop.
    Msunique80

Answer by Msunique80 at 3:46 PM on Dec. 22, 2008