What is the difference in Hulu and Hulu Plus...On Hulu plus you pay for a service but whats the difference

Tyler_mom1996

Asked by Tyler_mom1996 at 10:00 AM on Aug. 8, 2011 in Entertainment

• plus lets it go mobile etc
    there is also some plus only content- full seasons, show released a week early
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 10:02 AM on Aug. 8, 2011

• You get more. some hulu shows will expire but with hulu plus you can watch whole seasons. You can also connect to huluplus on your ps3 or xbox, and any iphone/ipod/ipad item (they are working on android apps). I personally think its great! I have both HuluPlus and Netflix!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:40 AM on Aug. 8, 2011

• Hulu plus offers more and you can stream to your tv, your phone..etc.. I'm another that has HuluPlus and Netflix (stream through the Xbox), all of my entertainment needs covered for less than $25 a month for the two. One thing I love about HuluPlus is that they are starting to offer more Korean Dramas for mobile streaming, and I am a huge Korean Drama fan ( I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they add more to the line up because I have an account with Drama Fever as well.. lol and I'll cancel it once Hulu Plus gets more of K-dramas rolling).
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:24 PM on Aug. 8, 2011

• Love my Hulu plus and Netflix.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 4:23 PM on Aug. 8, 2011

• What Sabrena said. I'm waiting impatiently for my Android app! :D
    Brawnwyn

Answer by Brawnwyn at 9:55 AM on Aug. 9, 2011