How do you know when your toddler is really sick?

When she doesn't eat the cookies you give her.
Sigh.
I hate it when my daughter is sick. I can do so little to make her feel better and I can't explain why she feels so rotten. I do hope she feels lots better for Christmas. Anyone else have a sick toddler right now?

kaycee14

Asked by kaycee14 at 3:19 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Idk if he's sick, but his appetite is bad and he's cranky. No fever, no ear infection. Might be teeth, but he just got all 4 molars and I'm not expecting him to cut more soon. Yeah.... I hate it too. I think he's just feeding off of my holiday stress!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 3:33 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Sorry your baby is sick.....I hate when their little faces are so sad.....our 3 year old does the "Charlie Brown" walk now and it just tears my heart up....
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• My kid isn't sick (knock on wood) but she THINKS she's sick all the time. Anytime I want her to eat something good for her she says "oh, my tummy hurt."
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 4:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2008