How many of you have a SIL thats a total SLUT?

My SIL just had a baby by another MAN!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• uhm ok and? Id need more of the story before I say shes a slut lol. And no I dont have a slutty sil or bil. Both me and dh are only children.

Answer by gemgem at 3:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• shes your SIL? i think i would need more of the story and wana know why your brother would stay with her? But beyond that lol no i dont think my SIL is a total slut after all my brother was her first and now i guess her last unless they divorce. She is however a BIG B....CH lol.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 3:32 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Wow anon- and your perfect?
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 3:33 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• must be a reason why she had a baby from a different man. but i dont think thats any of your business.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• It would have been awesome if she had a baby by another WOMAN!

There's your Oprah show, your news coverage, your Entertainment Tonight - all wrapped up.

Having a baby by a man? That's too old school!!!

rolling on floor

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 3:49 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Does she have babies by alot of different men? Like does she have 3-4 baby daddies? Then maybe she is a slut.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 4:14 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• That seems pretty judgmental of you. There are tons of people out there that have kids with more than one father.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Well she's married to my husbands brother. They have a total of 5 kids and he just found out that the last two are by two DIFFERENT men she cheated with!!!! She leaves the 13 year old at home during the night while my BIL is at work and they call me to bring food (so it's my business)!!! I am tired of it! He doesnt know what to do! The other day she took the kids out to eat and had the man of the youngest baby meet them to eat. I am not judging women with kids by different men. But to do this is SLUTTY
    Anonymous

• yep..OP that sounds slutty in my book.
    sydsmom2

Answer by sydsmom2 at 7:12 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• No but she dresses like one but she is learning to tone it down. I love her she nice :)
    Anonymous