I need to make some money. I am broke.

Not selling things but maybe with surveys or looking at other sites or creating powerpoint documents, word documents . It must be legitimate and it has to be something I can do part time from home whenever I want to work. I am a mom of three and will be attending school. HELP! Need extra cash for the summer and I have to start saving up for it now.

tropikanagirl

Asked by tropikanagirl at 3:31 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Money & Work

• go to WAHM.com there are alot of jobs listed that are legit and in the areas you are looking for
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 3:49 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I was in a situation where I had to make some extra income for a few months to pay off a debt. I couldn’t invest any money to start any of the work at home sites. So I had to search out the free ones. I found some really good ones, and some really bad ones. Now I paid off (almost) the debt but I’m going to keep going with it because I think it can be a really good way to start saving some money. Last month alone, I made over $1600. So, if you’re looking, it’s free, you have nothing to lose, you should go to http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Well I Work From Home with my home business! It was free to signup! easy to build too.

it truly is free with the BUSINESS STARTER MALL!

they train you everyday, sponsor you, couch you, call for updates its really legit!

No scams absolutely.

http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/148417
    Happymommy804

Answer by Happymommy804 at 4:32 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Reality is!!! Don't want to sound mean or negative, however, in this economy and the limitations that you are setting on what you are willing to do, you will find it very difficult to find something.
    AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 4:47 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I wanted to share with you our group - The Power of 6 http://www.cafemom.com/group/46091/

Where Friends are Helping Friends.

There is tons of information on there - if you have any questions, please contact me or one of the administrators. We are here to help you and others - so if you know others who are struggling please pass of group information on to them as well.

Have a Merry CHRISTmas,
    Sandy
    nma928

Answer by nma928 at 4:49 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Okay, there are some great resources for this type of thing at www.stuffformoms.info
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 5:28 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I have found actual survey websites. I can't believe it, I'm testing them out now anyone who is interested PM me. So far I've found 3 of them, but I have over 20 to test - I'll keep you posted. However, if you are looking for powerpoint jobs, just go to elance.com They have tons of them.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• - Determine if you are looking for a JOB or a BUSINESS -- there is a distinct difference between the two and you want to focus your energies appropriately for the best results.

- If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

- Review your budget -- know ahead of time what you are willing and able to invest into your business, including start-up costs and ongoing maintenance and promotion.

- Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research.

Ulanda
    Founder, The Internet Income Center
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 9:40 AM on Dec. 27, 2008

• Try hosting Bed and Bath ensembles parties on saturday's, working with The Bed and Bath Collection.com is an exciting and fun way to make a very good living. Your job as an independent distributor will be to host home parties. As an incentive this company gives away All-Inclusive Round Trip Packages to their independent distributor's. For more info go to www.thebedandbathcollection.com and click on Become a Bed and Bath Ensembles Distributor and Earn Extra Money.
    Franniegirl

Answer by Franniegirl at 2:52 PM on Dec. 29, 2008

• Would you like to receive a check for $800 next month? Would you like to make your desire to work from home a reality? I did it and you can too. If you are serious about having a career that allows you to spend more time, whether it is, family, spiritual, recreation, traveling, etc... you can have it. You will love the support and training you receive and enjoy sharing this success with others. Visit my site and Start LOVING what YOU do too! http://www.abetteru.2freedom.com/

mrssfoster

Answer by mrssfoster at 11:02 PM on Jan. 1, 2009