Who can see my profile?

So I have a noise person or other who also has one of these and I'd just rather her not poke around my life... so I was wondering who can see what when they look at my thing. I'd like to post journals but I'm scared she'll poke around them and I don't want to block her because that will just stir up drama to. I'm pretty sure I have it set to only friends being able to see my stuff but I have no idea.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Hi,

With respect to privacy, if all of your settings are set to private, then no one will be able to see those elements of your profile. There are a few pieces of your profile page that can not be hidden (like your location, profile picture, and screen name), but everything else won't be visible to others.

< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 4:48 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Nosey***
    Anonymous

• If your profile is private then only friends can see it. As for journals if you mark them friends only then only friends can see them also.

Answer by gemgem at 3:51 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• just to make sure go to privacy/settings and set everything to only friends and when you post a journal it will ask the same (just you, only friends or everyone) but you posted anonymous or i'd tell you if i could see it.
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 3:52 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Ya I had to ... the person might get upset if she saw this but shes freaking crazy and I don't want no drama lol. I just want to be able to get, give advice and have fun in peace.
    Anonymous