any suggestions on what to get a 6 month old for christmas?

I have more than enough clothes for my daughter. I got the standard rattles and stuff to chew on, but I want to put a few more things under the tree so I don't make my other kids suspicious that santa didn't bring her anything

trina1976

Asked by trina1976 at 3:52 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Holidays

• You can get her a raggedy anne doll, they are cloth and she can hold onto it. You can also get a glow worm those are always great for small babies too.

Answer by gemgem at 3:53 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• how about something she may need in the next few months? a push toy? sippy cups.... that kinda stuff
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 3:53 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• anything that plays music makes sounds or is bright in color, leap frog has a lot of things for younger children
    workenmom

Answer by workenmom at 3:54 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Nada. She'll get stuff from grandparents and aunts & uncles: you're going to be up to your ears in toys by the time she's two. If you do get her something, don't spend much. She's just a baby :)
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 4:17 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I got my 8 month old this little table. It's about 1 foot square and stands about a foot off the floor. It lights up and has stuff to play with on it and you flip the top over and you can play duplo Lego's on it. And then two small gifts and stuffed puppy for his stocking! Hope that helps!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2008