So, I am a slacker.

Yep, I have to START Christmas shopping tonight. I have just not been in the holiday spirit. Are you finished yet?

Fiveofakind2

Asked by Fiveofakind2 at 3:56 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Done shopping but have to get stuff to wrap and food for x-mas dinner.

dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 4:00 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Mehh, our families aren't really doing Christmas presents this year. Plus my baby is due literally any second, so we haven't really focused on the holiday : / There's always next year.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:01 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I JUST finished yesterday so don't feel bad!!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• All I have to do is finish wrapping the gifts and get the food for dinner.
    lighthouse98

Answer by lighthouse98 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• We've been done for a while, but I'm STILL not in the holiday spirit. I think it has something to do with still adjusting to being a Mom of 2 instead of 1.

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 4:05 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I'm not going to finish, the last person on my list will get cash. :) I don't like to go shopping when there are so many crowds and parking problems.

Answer by Bmat at 4:09 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Ha, I plan to do it all tomorrow!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:18 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I started on Saturday. I'm a slacker too. I still need to finish. Best sales this way though!
    njmommy2boys

Answer by njmommy2boys at 4:27 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I have been done for 2 weeks. The last thing I want is to fight with the last minute shoppers and rude people. I may miss some "sales" but the convenience of not fighting the traffic, crowds, etc. makes up for it in my book.
    CrissiCat

Answer by CrissiCat at 4:45 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I am finished and have been, but like you I haven't been in the holiday spirit either, if it would just snow!!
    determind

Answer by determind at 4:53 PM on Dec. 22, 2008