Does Johnson & Johnson bedtime bath really work?

AriannasMyHeart

Asked by AriannasMyHeart at 1:28 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I bought it with that very hope in mind..that my baby would sleep better and longer thru the night. I really couldn't tell a diffrence. I think that it smells great and I do continue to use it. It may have different effects on different babies though. I believe that it is the lavender sent that is supposed to be relaxing and calming therefore helping them sleep well I guess.
    cassafrass636

Answer by cassafrass636 at 1:32 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Worked like a dream for Dylan.
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 1:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Didn't work for us, I didn't notice any difference.
    Keep in mind that using scented products every day isn't great for little girls - it can lead to yeast infections.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 2:20 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• I use it with my son and it smells great and it relaxes him enough to fall asleep at bedtime. i would definitly recommend it
    ButterfliAngelx

Answer by ButterfliAngelx at 3:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• We LOVE IT! Works Great... along with a good baby massage before bed.
    QsMommy7474

Answer by QsMommy7474 at 12:35 AM on Jul. 15, 2008

• i love it! after i bathe my son i also massage him with the johnson bed time lotion and he falls asleep within 10 to 15 min. and i usually have to rock him to sleep for about 30-40 min but after this routine i just have to lay him down after i put lotion and it's relaxation time for me!! try it it may also work 4 u
    angelmommy08

Answer by angelmommy08 at 5:33 PM on Jul. 15, 2008