uh ohhh....how long?

me and dh got drunk last night and well we shaved some parts of each other, thought it was fun at the time, and i was wondering how long it will take to grow back? We shaved each others pubic areas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• Well, it could take a few weeks for it all to grow back, but it will start to grow back right away. Get ready to itch, because it gets all prickly. Buy talcum powder.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 4:07 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• A few weeks but i think it's nice shaved... when you really clean it up. I mean, it's better for the Husband and the itching does go away!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:07 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• That sounded like a lot of fun!! Don't worry, it'll grow back. Only you two are going to see it anyway, so why worry. I personally prefer shaved. Everything is better without that hair in the way!
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 4:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• sorry, your last sentence cracks me up... it was sort of implied! :) it will take a couple weeks... and you'll definitely itch!!! there's no way hubby would let me near his balls with a razor when i'm drunk!!! ;)
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• reminds me of when we got drunk & i shaved SOs chest haha, bad idea.. he was so itchy. just be patient, it'll grow back, but itching is unbearable like previous poster said.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 4:39 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Use lots of conditioner so that the hairs stay as soft as possible. It will get itchy and also possibly ingrown hairs!
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 6:21 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• i feel like a little girl shaved i just shave a little bit around the center.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 6:56 PM on Dec. 22, 2008