those mesh feeders

On those mesh feeder things that you get at walmart for teething and babies. Exactly what do you put in them? LIke chunks of apples of peaches or something? I'm not really sure how to use it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you can really put whatever in it. abel loved pickles in it. it was very helpful when we were out to eat. i also put ice cubes in them when he was teething. warning... bananas are very hard to get out of the mesh.
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• My son loved those mesh bags!!! We would put cut up fruit, gerber graduate meat sticks, breadsticks, and pretty much anything that he would eat but couldnt chew. The ones at walmart are the cheapest around and you dont have to use a different bag everytime my only advice would be to make sure you rinse it out as soon as they are done eating cuz if you dont it is kindof a pain in the booty to get all the dried food out.
    lilmansmom13

Answer by lilmansmom13 at 4:45 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Yep, pretty much anything can go in those! I stopped putting bananas in ours though because it was just nasty! Really cold or frozen fruit is good for when they are teething. My son absolutely loved peaches in them. You can even put meat in there and just let them gnaw on it.
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 4:51 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• just a word of advice.. i use them and LOVE them.. but the "Munchkin Fresh Food feeder" has a new clip.. i assume it was because the original one was so hard to open... well we bought a new one cause we lost out old one between kiddos.. and my 9 month old boy pulled the new one open and the clip broke off... so beware.. i already contacted Munchkin about it, and they are sending me out a new one... but just be aware ... it was closed properly and i heard it click tight.. i have NO idea how he did it.. but i found him chewing on the clip that broke off...
    Jayn0000

Answer by Jayn0000 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• i love em... my son used em when he was younger... u can put anything in it... they can chew or nub on it and get all the juice and flavor without the hazards of them choking :)...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• When Gianna was teething I would put ice in it and she loved it helped alot
    abellvalerie

Answer by abellvalerie at 4:56 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• When Gage was teething i would freeze strawberries and then let him have at it!
    MamaRoberts

Answer by MamaRoberts at 5:15 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I tried them...hated them. They're a pain in the butt to get clean.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:39 PM on Dec. 22, 2008