Anyone else drink pickle juice?

My husband thinks I'm sick(he doesn't even like pickles) that I like pickle juice. I don't know why I eat it. I just do.

lizzeh

Asked by lizzeh at 4:51 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I do. My husband also hates pickles.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I don't, but I'd like to sometimes! I love dill pickles, especially the huge, juicy ones. I have a chuck roast recipe that uses pickles and I also use a little of the juice in the recipe.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 4:57 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I am definitely tempted to drink the "juice" straight from the jar sometimes...
    SotilSol

Answer by SotilSol at 4:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I don't drink it, but someitmes I toss a little bit in my salad like a dressing.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 4:59 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I used too, I would freeze it to and make pickle pops. They used to sale them at our skating place when I was younger they were 25 cent each...yummy...memories.
    spunkymomof3

Answer by spunkymomof3 at 5:18 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I do, but I have to be careful because too much sodium gives me migraines. It is good though.
    goinginsane1

Answer by goinginsane1 at 6:14 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Yes I do, straight from the jar! My Hubby also thinks it's gross and he even likes pickles!! Try this. Boil eggs, like hard boiled and peel them and put them in the pickle juice in the fridge, the next day, eat them! It's like pickled eggs but literally I guess. It's sooo good, they stay for days
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 6:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I do! My SO hates pickles too, and when I was pregnant I can remember him almost getting sick one time while I downed the whole jar of juice. It is so yummy ;)
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:01 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• yum, i love pickles and have taken sips from the pickle jar before.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 9:20 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• love it! i love dill pickles and the juice is the best part. my mom used to do her own canning so i was always surrounded my pickled carrots, peppers, cauliflower all kinds of stuff, so good
    learae

Answer by learae at 10:18 PM on Dec. 22, 2008