HE CANT KEEP UP

LATELY I'VE NOTICED THAT MY SEX DRIVE HAS BEEN REALLY HIGH...I'M ONLY 20 YEARS OLD. I NEVER REALLY CARED TOMUCH ABOUT SEX, BUT AFTER I HAD MY DAUGHTER (4 MONTHS) I ALWAYS SEEM TO BE HORNY. IF I COULD I WOULD HAVE SEX AT LEAST 4 TIMES A DAY.MY HUSBAND CANT SEEM TO KEEP UP WITH ME...WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• masturbate, buy a toy, don't push it too much cuz you could turn him off & away from you.
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 1:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• You could by a "personal massager", which is kinda nice to have on hand anyway, but if it is truly concerning you, you should talk to your Gyn doctor or your regular doctor. This could be a hormonal issue that could be calmed down a bit if it is making your marriage uncomfortable.
    jach

Answer by jach at 2:47 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• buy a vibrator
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 5:05 PM on Jul. 14, 2008