What does your compensation plan look like? and what business are you doing? How many people do you have in your downline? or how many customers do you have?

nma928

Asked by nma928 at 4:52 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Money & Work

• My compensation plan is very good. I cant complain. I have free health insurance. I am doing malpractice insurance. I am customer rep. I am at the bottom of the chain. Sucks!!!! But I still get paid ok and shit I deal with highly educated individuals at times lack of common sense!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• i have several comp plans I get paid on - I have 4 businesses and 2 companies - my favorite is thru MonaVie. They pay weekly, 10% on volume plus bonuses. It is the most simple I think. I really do not have customers, I don't like retail so I stick to referrals and word of mouth, as well, just sharing with everyone to introduce it. I think retail defeats the purpose and is to burdensome. It is also my largest business, with 50 deep, and growing everyday

AndreaRUJuiced

Answer by AndreaRUJuiced at 5:22 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• My comp plan in beyond compare. The biggest payout is knowing that I have have done all that I can and made every sacrifice necessary to be the one to raise my children. I also get a bonus DAILY-hugs, kisses and the title mommy!

HadassasMommy

Answer by HadassasMommy at 6:42 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• My comp plan is 40-60% on retail sales and 10% on personally sponsored team members. The comp plan goes 8 levels deep so the best way to explore it is to visit my website at www.HomeAtMiaBella.com. I am fairly new to the company so I have 5 people in my downline and about 45 retail customers.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 9:04 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• We have a Comp Plan that offers at least 23 ways to earn income, which includes commissions of 7% to 20%, bonuses for leadership, helping others, etc. I have a Melaleuca Business and our team is Work At Home United. I just started the business and have 8 personal customers and a total of 15 customers in my organization so far. I am a Director which qualifies me for a guaranteed $120.00 per month at this time. You can view my website and request more info at www.workathomeunited.com/teresa
    GreenLiving

Answer by GreenLiving at 9:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• One Biz, Mela, yes, 23 pay levels, 20% on my personals and 7% on my downline, 130 plus members
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 9:53 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• WOW you ladies work so hard. I don't have a downline I work for myself. I don't get comp or commissions because I use drop shippers, so I make a sale, then I purchase at the wholesale price and they send it to my customer - I do the work so I keep all the profit. I make around 5 sales a day, perfume, jewelry, but eBooks mostly. Mostly I make money with adsense, it's easy mindless income - I wake and I've made money without any effort.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I am with Ameriplan. I recieve 30% residual commission from each piece of business. That means I get paid that 30% every month that a customer or downline member stays... Since the average for a customer is 8 years+ I have yet to have one leave. So this months income is added to last months and I get a check and next month they will add even more for the business I do then. I have a small customer base and downline but that's because I only do this part time and I've been with the company for only 6 months or so. I love it though. I'll reach the top soon!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:52 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• With Scentsy, you will be an independent business person that has the flexibility to set your own hours, determine the amount of your own commission, and earn fantastic rewards for achievement. You will have the opportuntity to earn over 30% on personal sales, and receive leadership bonuses of up to 9% of the entire downline volume of the people you recruit and train to sell Scentsy products. Being a Scentsy Consultant is a personally, and professionally, rewarding experience because every time you go to work, it's a Party! I have been with this company since the end of Feb. this year and will be promoted to Star Director this month! (Only one level to go to be at the top!!!! ) I have 75 people in my downline. If you would like more info please PM me or email me!
    bdba673

Answer by bdba673 at 12:13 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• Up to 30% with additional incentives based on performance
    cloandizinrye

Answer by cloandizinrye at 7:14 PM on Dec. 28, 2008