Pain in my back

Im 35 weeks pregnant and i have a pain in my back. Its a dull pain and its up in my ribs in the back on my right side. Last time when i got that pain they said i had a kidney infection. I just got checked the other day and i dont have one. I cant take this pain. Its kinda like your skin hurts and sometimes it spreads to the front just under my boob on my right side. Anyone else ever have this and what is it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:09 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it kinda sounds like you need an adjustment. (which are safe when pregnant) I need to schedule my next one :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:11 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Well some temporary relief like a heating pad, warm bath, tylenol, and a rub can help you but talk to your doctor too.
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 5:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• It could be a number of things. The first thing that came to my mind was the possibility of your gall-bladder being inflamed and/or infected. So, i would advise you to mention it to your OB, but s/he may send you to your family doctor or somewhere else, since that wouldn't be their specialty. If you start running a fever or vomitting, go to the ER immediately to get it checked out though.
    amy_k_in_pa

Answer by amy_k_in_pa at 5:28 PM on Dec. 22, 2008