new hospital any others do this???

ok so i went and toured my hospital last night
i loved it the hospital opened in augest of 08
and they have alot of high tec stuff
and one thing they have is a monitor that goes on her leg and one that goes on my arm and the first time they touch it sends lullaby throughout the entire hospital
i though that was so kool
they also have it so the nurse on call has a privet cell phone that when u press the nurse call button it goes strate to the cell phone and a bunch of other kool stuff!!!
anyone else hospital do this stuff???
and the nursery is right when u walk up to the nurses station to find out where the mommy is staying
but u have to have a spechal bage or wrist band to get in there

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Not quite as high tech, but we got the lullaby played. He also had a special anklet that would lock down the hospital if he got in the elevator without it being removed.
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 5:23 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• No, but the hospital i was in, didn't have a nursery. The babies were born in the room that the mom and baby stayed it until they left the hospital. And they are all private room. I am not sure it they do c sections in the room, but if not afterwards mom and baby are put in a private room until they go home. They do not stay in a nursery which is what i liked about it. It just made me feel more secure having my baby from the moment she was born until we went home.
    Anonymous

• nope our hospital isnt quit so high tech lol but they do have a anklet that locks the nursery doors if you go past a certain point with out it be removed. I thought that was cool.
    Anonymous

• oh yeah and the babies stay with the mother the whole time they dont go to the nursery unless the nurse needs to give them a bath or they need to do tests other wise baby stays with you the whole time.
    Anonymous

• My hospital had the cell phone thing with the nurses. It was pretty cool but really annoying when I was trying to talk to my nurse and another patient was trying to call her ...
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 6:41 PM on Dec. 22, 2008