For those who had or having a Schedule c-section:

Okay I went for my 36 week check up and all he did was check me with a swab.
I thought he has to see if I am dialateing (sp)
or is it cuz I am having a Schedule c-section that they are not checking if I have?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• you would think they would check you anyways. my SIL is having a c section the 29th of this month and they checked her at her last visit. but maybe he thinks he doesnt need to since you are having a c section.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:39 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I wanted to see if i was improving in anyway.
    Anonymous

• you could ask him next time you go in to check you im sure he probably would or atleast tell you why he didnt.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 5:45 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I think they check you anyway...Call and ask.
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 6:00 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I am having a c-sec on jan 13th i am going for my 37week check up next monday and that will be the first time they will check me. Ask them too. But if you arent having any problems they wont til you get about 37 weeks.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 6:06 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• My OB didn't check me until I was around 38 weeks. I think the swab was for the Group B Strep test? Anyhow, they should check you even though you have a scheduled csection. You could go into labor before the scheduled date.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 6:39 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I am also going the 13 or sometime that week but I wont know until my 37 check-up..they are taking so long to check a damn day.lol
    Anonymous