caylee anthony website.....helpfindcaylee.

someone said that on her site it shows the date the page was made. i don't find it myself but if it's true that page was made the day before she came up missing and the month before she was reported missing, wouldn't that show premeditated murder?

also shouldn't someone report this? i would do it myself if i had the link or evidence alas i'm not the one who found this. who ever did, are you planning to bring this to LE's attention? how can i find the date it was made and i'll do it. i just don't want casey saying it was an accident if this is true she couldn't use that plea. do i have the right site....helpfindcaylee?

melody77

Asked by melody77 at 5:53 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• i think the police would be able to find out when it was made...especailly (sp) if it was from her personal computer....i hope they would have looked into this...did it ever come up??

that is what i am worried about. the def. is already talking about how it may have been an accident... thats complete crap.... she needs to come clean now for face the death penalty.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:23 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Yes, that's the right website. I saw nothing really (no dates) that would be incriminating, but think that whole sick twisted family has some degree in guilt in this tragic event and I can only hope that justice is served.
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 7:41 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• *degree OF guilt (not IN guilt) woops...
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 7:45 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I know what you're talking about, they were talking about it in one of my groups. It's because the page was supposedly made in like 2006 and the URL is "Cayleeismissing" They could have made a myspace and 6 years later picked a URL, you don't need one to have a myspace but you can make it whenever you please, whether it be the day you make your myspace or 3 years later.
    AriMicSun

Answer by AriMicSun at 12:45 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• actually the one i heard about in the group was for the day before she came up missing and i thought they said the help find caylee site. is this the same as the myspace page. i understand how that works but this help find caylee site. don't know. last i heard the defense is going to go with a nanny did this. which i heard on NG. i hope they do cause i think that will ensure she gets found guilty.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:20 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I think if this were so then the police would have figured it out by now.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:23 PM on Dec. 23, 2008