Bad reactions to my second pregnancy...

So I am having another baby in August and my son is 5 months old right now. He will be over a year when this baby is born. But everyone is giving me the evil eye or mean comments.
How do I address people like that without sounding like I'm defending my family planning?

MommaWoods

Asked by MommaWoods at 6:08 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think if people are rude enough to stare/make comment to you that they deserve to hear you say"I was wondering when it became your business?" Your family planning is just that-yours-enjoy every second mama.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 6:22 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Either ignore them or tell them its none of their damn business.

Or, when you get dirty looks, ask them "Is there something I can help you with? You look like you have a question."
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:14 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• You dont address them. Its none of their business anyway. I had 3 kids before I was 22 yrs old and they were back to back so I know where you are coming from. I have 5 kids now and still get looks. If they really piss me off I say "I know theyre cute huh?".

Answer by gemgem at 6:15 PM on Dec. 22, 2008