• In the Spotlight:

placenta previa ??

does any one know when this takes place? like if i had it could they have seen it at my 20 week ultrasound? i am just getting close 33 + weeks and just wondering about a lot of things, and to be sure previa is the one where it is really low and blocks the cervix ok thanks for your knowledge :)

melis1029

Asked by melis1029 at 6:11 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ya they should of..at 5 months when i went for my ultrasound they said i had a low placenta and at 7 months i went for another ultrasound and it raised up..and im 34 weeks now..and everything is okay.so if something was wrong they would of told u or u would bleed and get pains..so ur fine.
    vanessa23408

Answer by vanessa23408 at 6:51 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• i had it at like 6 months with my son and they just told me no sex for a month and it would go back up which it didnt bother me not having sex i didnt want it lol but my b/f did oh well it went back up tho
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 6:54 PM on Dec. 22, 2008