I know you all hate Bill Maher but......be careful bad language.... adult content

I had to hear everyones thoughts on his latest "new rule" What do you all think? I LOVE IT and I think it might work lol!  language

"The reason John Boehner could brag that he got 98% of what he demanded was he had an ace card in the sixty odd tea partiers in his caucus. I don’t say sixty odd because I’m not sure of how many there are. There are sixty and they’re odd, and Boehner could point them and say look, these guys don’t give a f**k. They don’t want compromise and solutions. The only response they’re going for is oh s**t, how’d Skeeter get a gun?
The only that liberals can pull the debate back from the far right is for liberals to elect their own slate of 60 unstable loony tune mad as a hatter crazy motherfuckers, so please liberals start trolling Whole Foods parking lots, nude beaches, erotic cake stores, the MSNBC commissary. Anywhere where you might find angry left wing lunatics to create a party within a party, as the tea party is a party within the Republicans, and to show that we will not back down in a crazy off against anybody, the party within a party will be called the Donner Party.
That’s right, we will literally eat each other before we give an inch, and this is our leader, Face Ripper Monkey… And don’t tell me that there already is such an entity on the left, that it’s the ACLU, Greenpeace and MoveOn.org. Oh please, those are educated people lawyers and scientists. We need loudmouths and bad dressers who can match the tea people maniac for maniac, and say to them you think you can be pea brained, single minded, and purple with rage?
Well the Donner Party is a dog that can bark at a pine cone for nine days and not get tired. You say no new taxes on the rich. We say tax the rich at 100%. You call for a constitutional amendment banning abortion. We call for a federally funded partial birth abortions at the drive thru at McDonalds. You want Reagan on the fifty dollar bill. We insist on Jeanine Garfalo, because apparently crazy is the new sensible and will not lose the war of bad ideas.
So here’s what else we want. Guns, still legal but no new guns may be produced. Therefor to get one you have to literally pry it from another guy’s cold dead hands. Also not only must gay history be taught in schools, but also gay math with word problems like if a park ranger inspects the restrooms every four hours and it takes Glenn twelve minutes to get a stranger off, how many strangers can Glenn service between inspections?
In any budget stalemate the Donner Party will insist on a rider stipulating that Jesus is just a guy, and if you so much as thank him for scoring a touchdown the state will take your children and you must perform two hundred hours of community theater. And the other bill that I am afraid the Donner Party must insist on is the We Want Everything They Have Act of 2011, which guarantees all Americans what Europeans get like free health care and six weeks of paid vacation."

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Aug. 9, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• The guy is a moron and not very funny. I know many tea party people all are lovely and simply believe in the Constitution. Crazy some seem to think that makes them nuts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Aug. 9, 2011

• I LOVE Bill Maher .

Unfortunately I cannot get his show on HBO but I see him on CNN sometimes . Not only is he funny but is assessments of the current political lunacies is deadly accurate . He is politically astute and aware in a way so many other commentators aren't and he has a mastery of language and an engaging personality .

Bill maher for President !
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 1:25 AM on Aug. 9, 2011

• I use to actually like Bill Maher back in the day, but it's the same crap over and over and over. He flew past amusing and into bat shit annoying years ago. I think anyone that can still back their party, at this point, and push all the blame for everything on the other party is just delusional and so out of touch with reality that its scary.
    IndigoP5ycho

Answer by IndigoP5ycho at 1:51 AM on Aug. 9, 2011

• "Guns, still legal but no new guns may be produced. Therefor to get one you have to literally pry it from another guy’s cold dead hands"
    Loving it!!!! LOL The NRA motto!!!
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:57 AM on Aug. 9, 2011

• Don't care for the man after he laughed about another person having a stroke.I am not going to bother to post the video unless you insist then i'll back my claim up.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:21 AM on Aug. 9, 2011

• I don't hate Bill Maher. I don't know him. But, I don't like that people take a man with 15 or so writers to try to make him funny as a valid political voice. He is a comedian and not a very good one. His humor, his writers' humor, is falling short. But, people take him as a great mind and insightful when he didn't even write his own material. That is my problem with Bill Maher but no hate.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:47 AM on Aug. 9, 2011

• I know one elected tea party rep. He is highly educated, very well spoken, and sincere. Painting any group of people with a broad brush reveals the ignorance of the speaker, thus they can't be taken seriously.
    Mom2Just1Kiddo

Answer by Mom2Just1Kiddo at 8:56 AM on Aug. 9, 2011

• As a member of the Tea Party, this tea partiers are crazy crap is getting seriously old. Like it or not, we need to stop spending so much and the Tea Party is committed to making sure that happens. If that makes us crazy, so be it. I'd like to see Maher's financials and see if he spends the way our government does. I doubt it. Outside Washington they have a word for that. bankruptcy.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 8:58 AM on Aug. 9, 2011

• i don't hate him..i have a strong dislike to him, and i refuse to watch him, listen to him, or read anything he's said.

but thanks for the credits. :))
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 9:24 AM on Aug. 9, 2011

• YES!! Elect Maher the leader for the Donwner Party!

He's a loud mouth who looks like Freddy Kruger. His bigoted opinions are vile, and his profanity-laced tirades make him even more repugnant. He's the perfect spokesperson for the Left!

imamomzilla

Answer by imamomzilla at 10:28 AM on Aug. 9, 2011