Is there anything that can help get pregnant?

I have Polycyctic ovary syndrome and the doctors say there is a good chance i will only be able to get pregnant with some sort of fertillity help. Does anyone have any suggestions to help us try without this help. My husband is afraid of getting mulitiple children during any given pregnancy.

Bluesnowflakes

Asked by Bluesnowflakes at 6:18 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i have no info on PCOS but i DO have twins. (all natural) and i just wanted to say that you shouldn't let the fear of multiples stop you from being a mother. my girls are a handfull, but i wouldn't have it any other way. good luck!
    sarahkaystone

Answer by sarahkaystone at 7:26 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I saw a article about soy isoflavones on here yesterday and I am going to try it and see if I have any luck
    Jody82

Answer by Jody82 at 11:28 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• you can go to the herb store and ask them ive tried alot and i have had 4 kids and so far i am not prego but i think it me freaking myself out
    lovingmomof7

Answer by lovingmomof7 at 1:46 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I have PCOS also. How long have you been trying? Are your periods regular? If they are then your ovulating girl and that's the #1 thing you need. I tried for a year with a bf a long time ago and nothing. Then I got with my husband, was off bc for two months and got prego. Don't stress on it and hang in there.
    luvinher

Answer by luvinher at 2:16 AM on Dec. 23, 2008