Diapers...

What is the best cloth diaper to buy?

Onlyeyes

Asked by Onlyeyes at 8:24 AM on Aug. 9, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• That answer will vary for everyone. I didn't try enough to really form a great opinion, but I did love my Bum Genius 2.0s (or at least I think they were 2.0s). If you're looking to buy some and you can manage to do so, I would highly recommend going to a site that offers sampler sets so you can really decide for sure what you like. I didn't get to do that, but hopefully with our next child I will.

I ordered mine from Nicki's Diapers because they had the best deal at the time (at least from all the sites I visited), and I'll probably check there first when we decide to have another baby. I think to find the samplers on there you have to select the type of diaper you want, first, such as AIOs, prefolds, pockets, etc. I used prefolds and pocket diapers.

Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 8:40 AM on Aug. 9, 2011

• I love my one size pocket diapers. They fit from newborn to toddler and you can stuff them with inserts that fit with the amount of absorbency your particular baby needs.

I support only WAHM diaper makers which can be found on Hyenacart and Etsy.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:17 AM on Aug. 9, 2011

• I love CD's I just started a month ago, and have not, and will not go back. During the day if I am at home I just use prefolds and plastic pants ( i really like them ,they do the job!!) if I am out, and most of the time I use bungenius flip diapers, its just a cover and you put an instert in, well I use a prefold because they are inexpensive...at night I use pocket diapers and have been using 3 super soakers inside diaper at night, (ds nurses a lot at night) so its great because the fleece material keeps his bum dry, while all the other layers soak up the pee, I would suggest joining the group "cuties with cloth booties"...happy CDing ;)
    amberpatterson

Answer by amberpatterson at 12:26 PM on Aug. 9, 2011