Don't you just HATE when this happens? UGH!

You are in the middle of typing an answer to someone's question on this site and by the time you hit enter and it shows up, like 3 other poster's already said the same thing making it look like you didn't even bother to look at what anyone else said!!! Then you think to yourself, "Dammit, those people looking at my post probably think I am an idiot!" LOL!!!!

goinginsane1

Asked by goinginsane1 at 6:37 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• It happens to me all the time, I hate that.

Answer by louise2 at 6:40 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Ohhh what I hate is when you type out a long thoughtful response, and when you hit Answer Question and it reloads...THE DAMN QUESTION HAS BEEN DELETED!

AAAUGHHH!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:40 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• yeah its annoying and really annoying when you type it all up and you find out its been deleted lol.

No baby yet Caitxrawks?
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 6:46 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Nope >:( I'm 40w2d today. I have an appointment tomorrow, they're going to schedule an induction for probably Friday or next Monday. Bleh, I didn't want it to come to that.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:52 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Yeah that's crazy. Happens to me all the time. Caitrawks, are you walking a lot? that helps me!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2008