12 year old daughter pregnant!

My 12 year old daughter came to me and told me she is pregnant. I told her that keeping the baby is not a option, I just think she is way to young to be a mother, what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Aug. 9, 2011 in Tweens (9-12)

• You left a 12 year old alone with a boy??
    I hope you're a troll.....

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:06 AM on Aug. 9, 2011

• adoption is a very good thing there are many people that want babies that can not have them their selfs, and now days you can pick the parents you choose
    SkylaReneeMom

Answer by SkylaReneeMom at 11:07 AM on Aug. 9, 2011

• i think this is a troll too
    but if not i think she should get an abortion
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:07 AM on Aug. 9, 2011

• it is not your decision to make if she keeps the baby or not. even though she is only 12, it is her body and her baby. tough situation though.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:07 AM on Aug. 9, 2011

• you THINK 12 is too young to be a mother?
    I think 12 is too young to be having sex or be in situations where she could be having sex without you knowing it..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:07 AM on Aug. 9, 2011

• I think if you bully her into an abortion or adoption she will hate you forever. You guys need to really talk about this and YOU need to be the adult and avoid knee-jerk reactions alltogether. Help her decide, don't force her one way or another or manipulate or otherwise try to make the decision for her.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:07 AM on Aug. 9, 2011

• I'm hoping this is a troll. Otherwise, your child should have NEVER been in a situation where she could have gotten pregnant.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 11:08 AM on Aug. 9, 2011

• a baby at 12, holy cow, I wasn't even thinking about sex at 12! Give her and the baby's father's family the options. Keeping the baby and how hard they will have to work, adoption and the thought of never seeing their child or only getting photos or finally abortion where they will both have to live with the fact that they gave up a human life.

Please make sure to include the baby's dad and his family in the choice.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:08 AM on Aug. 9, 2011

• She may not even be physically able to pass a baby depending on her weight and build
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Aug. 9, 2011

• Don't feed the trolls ladies.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:13 AM on Aug. 9, 2011