So not interested in sex, anyone else?

I feel bad for my Hubby but I just have no interest at all. We have a son, 2, and with him I wanted it all the time! LOL. Then we had a daughter, she was stillborn, but I never wanted it... Now another girl and the same thing. Have you noticed a differnce with what gender your baby is/

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 7:52 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Mine were both girls and I wasn't allowed to have sex at all with my first pregnancy. I don't know if it was knowing I couldn't or what, but I didn't want it at all. This time I didn't want sex until the end of my second trimester when my morning sickness went away, but now that I'm in the 'home stretch' I don't want to be touched at all.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:05 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I don't want to have sex at all either but I do sometimes for my husband. With my first, a boy, I wanted sex all the time too but my husband was gone after the third month (he's a marine). Now we are together and I never want sex but I don't what the gender of the baby is yet, I hope it's a girl.
    Anonymous

• lol yeap same thing!!!
    Mother_of_two

Answer by Mother_of_two at 8:47 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• WEIRD
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:51 PM on Dec. 22, 2008