I AHVE A 5 1/2 MONTH OLD AND I WANT ANOTHER BABY?

I HAVE A 5 1/2 MONTH OLD BABY GIRL. FOR SOME REASON I HAVE IT STUCK IN MY HEAD I WANT ANOTHER BABY BUT IN REALITY I DONT...WELL I TALKED TO MY HUBBY ABOUT THIS.... WELL WHILE WE ARE IN MIDDLE OF MAKING LOVE HE ASKS"DO I WANT HM TO CUM IN SIDE, DO I WANT ANOTHER BABY" WELL I OF COURSE I SAID NOT RIGHT NOW. THEN IN ANOTHER SERIES OF SEXUAL STUFF I WAS ON TOP THEN BEFORE HE CAME HE THREW ME OFF OF HIM LIKE I WOULDNT HAVE GOT UP...WHAT THE HELL?WHAT WOULD YOU THINK?

youngandafraid

Asked by youngandafraid at 8:00 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Relationships

• What the hell is his problem!!!
    The first time it sounded like he did not care if you got pregnant (I suppose he is the type that won't wear a condom bc it does not feel good) Oh! brother. Plus it was in the heat of passion.
    The second time that was very rude, that is not fair for you what if you were ready to cum.
    He better get his act together or there won't be another baby or you. That is BS
    He is your husband it should not matter and if it does he should be taking precautions. That big dummy. GL girl.
    Anonymous

• i would think by the sounds of it he is respecting what you said because he may have been completely about to ummm well blow is load lol and didnt think he had time to say "get off" (now pun intended lol) but i know when my daughter was 5 months old i was still sensitive to things like that and it would have hurt my feelings just alittle but honestly if it were to happen now i would understand
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 8:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• and im sry but the post above my first post honestly girl dont try to add fuel to the fire over NOTHING!!! This isnt your relationship and there are two sides to every story i she had already said no she didnt want another one right now then y would it be rude for him to respect that
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 8:15 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• i agree with mommie2, there isnt much time when he is about to cum and if you said no to a baby he just didnt want a mistake. i would just sit down calmly and talk to him, dont make a big deal. in the heat of passing you cant say, okay, well im about to cum, is it time for a child, "" well i think i would like one, but mabey we should wait another month" by then its too late and he came already. talk to him, im sure its just he respected your NO to a baby right now
    Thalie

Answer by Thalie at 8:19 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• im glad im not crazy here lol thank you thalie
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 8:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• i think if your not using protection the point is mute you will eventually have a baby so you won't have a choice unless of course you abort. so if your not sure what you want then i suggest you get some BC and when you know you can get off it. i agree he was just making sure he didn't cum in you. it wasn't very tactful but men don't always use tact.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:05 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I AM ON BC.... BUT ITS STILL THE POINT
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 9:12 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I think you should continue using birth control and not the pull-out method until you figure out what you really want. There is no rush. Take your time and have a discussion about this, and while you are doing it.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 10:09 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• well you're not on too good of birth control if hubby can get your preggers using it. The rythm method is really tricky to use if that's what your using seeing as him cumin in ya is problematic. Obviously you know about pregnancy hormones. Well now your postpartum hormonal. Stop think why why want another baby in 9 months. Your little girl will just be walking a bit and chattering, teething. You really want a newborn when she's going through that? Just wondering if you remember that. Why can't or won't hubby use condoms? There' really not that tricky.
    Anonymous

• he dont like to wear them... he says they dont feel as good.
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 10:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2008