Why is my sister acting like this?

My sister just had twin girls in March. She receives alot of help (not financially, but people being there with her). Her and her husband own their own business. She stays home with the girls. Lately it seems as though she doesn't want me around. She doesn't call anymore, and when I offer to help she ignores it and she asks our 10 year old god daughter. In my opinion she gets more help than most moms out there. When she first had them, I went over all the time to help. I work full time and go to school. I would still go 2-3 days a week. I don't think her husband helps out alot but who am I to judge. I just don't know what to do.

Aunttiff

Asked by Aunttiff at 1:45 PM on Jul. 14, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I am sure she is busy and doesn't mean anything by it.

Do you try and tell her how she should do certain things? Most people don't like that. You say she has plenty of help so why would you want to help her too?
    Susan0976

Answer by Susan0976 at 1:48 PM on Jul. 14, 2008

• Since she has so much help and you're in school + working full time, is it possible that she doesn't want to burden you because she know's you'll say "yes"?
    Gotoyourmoms

Answer by Gotoyourmoms at 2:19 PM on Jul. 14, 2008