Has anyone had a 14 yr old daughter that has gotten pregnant and had an ebortion

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Teens (13-17)

• Nope but i went to school with two girls who got pregnant when they were 14
    WvMommyof3

Answer by WvMommyof3 at 8:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• No but my sister got preggo at 13 had an abortion and the had a baby at 15
    Anonymous

• My daughter had an abortion at 15.
    Anonymous

• What is an ebortion??
    Anonymous

• I had an abortion at 16;(
    Anonymous

• I didn't know they did those online now.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:42 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• lmao at kabbot01, thats funny!!
    If my DD was 14 and she got pregnant there is no way that she would have an abortion! I would make her have the baby and raise it. 14 year olds should NOT be having sex
    Anonymous

• No. My daughter hasn't been pregnant. I had a baby at 13. I thank God I was able to hide my pregnancy until it was too late for my parents to force an abortion. The world would have missed out on a wonderful person. He's 24 now and I'm so proud to be his Mama!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 3:55 AM on Dec. 23, 2008

• If you need a friend you can write me. I am so sorry. Have you considered adoption.

Love,
    MIchelle
    hopingforanange

Answer by hopingforanange at 10:42 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

• I have to agree with the mommy who hide it. In all honesty I know two girls... one was 12 the other 13 when they got pregnant and they do well with their babies. Although they do get help from their parents... over all they do well. And I know a 15 year old thats pregnant now. I think unless it is going to be a hazard to their health... like it could seriously kill them or something... morning sickness and labor pains don't count... I think they should have the baby. If they are old enough to have sex they are old enough to finish the job. And if the parents cant afford to help and are supportive enough I think the child will have no problem with it. If not there is always adoption? Plus they might regret it when they are older... or they might just gt preg again? And then what? Let them get another one?
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 11:38 AM on Dec. 24, 2008