• In the Spotlight:

Who weighs over 200 lbs?

How do yu feel about it? i weigh 220 and I'm 26 weeks pregnant.... I've gained 17 lbs this time and still have all my baby weight from before. I hate being so big! I feel like it's so hard to lose too, what do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Right now I'm weighing in at 236 at 37 wks pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I'm currently fluxuating between 190 and 200. I'm not preggers and it's not baby weight. I was 160 after giving birth to my youngest.

I hate it. I feel so ugly. i don't like people to see me and I refuse to allow my picture to be taken.

I've started working out and eating right. Too soon to see much of a differnce but I'm staying under the 200 mark (I was 210). My hope is to lose 50 lbs in 2009.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 8:05 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Do you breastfeed? I know this doesnt always work, but I weighed 110 when I got pregnant with my daughter and was almost 160 when I had her. One week after I had her I was 120 and 3 weeks later I was back to 110. Everyone kept asking how I lost my weight so fast and I just kept saying that it just went away, that I didnt do anything special. When I asked my doctor if it was normal to go away that fast, she said that it is most likely because I breastfeed exclusivley. Just a thought, hope it helps.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 8:05 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I weigh 332 now. I was 127 before 8 pregnancies. I have 3 kids and had 5 miscarriages. I wish I was 127 again, but it won't get me there. I accept me for the me that I am. I do as much as I can. I eat as healthy as I can. But I have limitations. I was in a major car accident while 9 mos pregnant with my 1st. That's why I haven't been able to lose weight. I am actually going next month to see a surgeon to see if they can help my back/neck injuries so that I can get more active and maybe lose some weight. Until then I will be happy with who and what I am!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:07 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• Do you breastfeed? I know this doesnt always work, but I weighed 110 when I got pregnant with my daughter and was almost 160 when I had her. One week after I had her I was 120 and 3 weeks later I was back to 110.

Can I just say that I hate you? j/k, but you are one lucky b---h... I was 210 when I got preggers with my son, 280 when he was born, breastfed for 4 months straight and it kept on going up. I now teeter around 300 pounds and my son is 3 years old. UGH...

BUT... I just started the biggest loser workout dvds and am hoping they will kick my ass back into shape!
    Anonymous

• Anon 7:20 - I gained weight w/breastfeeding my 3 kids. I was so mad I could spit. Found out yrs later it was b/c I had juvenile diabetes but I was never overweight b/4 and no one knew.
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• If you would like a healthy weight maintainence plan let me know, it costs about $2.00 or less per serving
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 9:09 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• before i had my first daughter i was 240...and fine with it...after i had my first i was 260 then i got pregnant 4 months after i gave birth so i didnt have time to drop all of my baby weight...i was 300 when i gave birth to my second daughter.. i am now about 280 I am so sad i hate what i look like but its even worse that my husband tells me im fat. I have tried to loose weight so many times and nothing ever works...i walked my booty off this summer and only lost about 5 pounds... My main goal for the new year is to get back down to at least 240....
    Anonymous

• Hey y'all!
    I'm 5' and about a month ago weighed in at 193 lbs. Being that short and weighing that much is life's burden. And, I have a 13 yo dd. so, you could say it was not baby weight. Ok...I decided to quit smoking...oops a weight gainer. I quit Oct. 7th. havent had a cig since then. The quitting after 24 yrs, except when I was pregnant with my dd.... was all about for me to be able to breathe right to be able to exercise to take this weight off!

I'm here to tell you. I have lost 13 lbs. and many iches since making that decision to live healthy, eat healthy, and just attempt to be healthy for all involved in my life. I'm not saying its so easy. it really stinks some days...but...I guess you could say...it is for the well being of my dd the most. My secret isn't really a secret at all. Reduce your cal. intake, get plenty of sleep, exercise, fam, support. and...plenty of water!
    Anonymous

• cont. from above~~~ I KNOW I will continue to lose. I keep my dd in my mind when I exercise. I so want to be able to go sledding, hang out in the backyard to run dog agility with her and her dog. Another lil secret....Wii fit.....works wonders!! Seriously, what you can do to exercise in your own home rocks! Wii...makes exercising fun too...why not have fun while you work it. You would not believe my arms these days.....TONED!!! To top it all off....I have Fibromyalgia. I feel better today than I have in a long time! Good Luck ladies....I hope what I have posted anon or not helps anyone, anywhere!
    Anonymous