Why am I feeling so sick?

I'm about 34wks pregnant and for the last week or so I've just been really nauseated and vomitting a lot. I don't have a fever or anything like that. I know being tired is completely normal, but I'm almost ridiculously so. Also, I'm pretty sure abdominal pain is normal, but it's so severely sore and my organs hurt. What is causing the nausea/vomitting and how can I relieve the soreness?

BriasMommy_827

Asked by BriasMommy_827 at 8:35 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I dont know, I wasnt like this late in my pregnancy. Have you talked to your doctor?
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 8:37 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I don't think it's normal, I would call your doctor. there are so many things it could be that i wouldnt risk it, make an appointment
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:46 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I got sick with my first child towards the end of pregnancy. If your worried about it talk to the doctor they can give you something to help with the nausea. With my third I have been sick all 9 months so be happy its just towards the end lol!!!
    Mother_of_two

Answer by Mother_of_two at 8:46 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• you should definetly talk to your doctor itr could be anything like food poisoning or anything. I can make you very dehydrated also. I would definetly call your doctor and/or go to the ER. Better safe than sorry!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:59 AM on Dec. 23, 2008