Do you take your vitamins everday?

I've been slacking and haven't been... Is it bad?

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 8:36 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Nahh you'll be fine. I went about three months without taking mine. I just noticed that I was a little more lethargic during the day, that was it. Now I'm paranoid about it, I have an order that I do things every day and if I skip taking them, it'll throw my whole day off lmao.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:37 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I have never taken vitamins while pregnant (haven't really taken them at all through my life) and my son is perfectly healthy and this baby is too.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:39 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I think they help a lot, especially if you're not good about eating healthy all the time. I started taking prenatal multivitamins a year before I got pregnant. Got married, got pregnant and had baby and breastfeed. Take the vitamins everyday and still do because I'm pregnant again and weaning my daughter off the boob. It's not bad if you miss your prenatals, just take them when you remember. I like to be good about it though.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 8:45 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I usually do really well for the first two trimesters then I fall off the wagon lol. Both my boys came out fine and this one is on track also.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 8:45 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I take them everyday. I'm sure a lot of people don't though.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 8:48 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I took them everyday for at least 24 weeks.... then I started forgetting and getting lazy, so now It's hit or miss. UGH and they taste awful....
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 8:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• caitxrawks - when you ever gonna have that kid?! LOL I am impatient for you! LOL
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 8:51 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• I was being really good about taking mine, then they started making me sick, and I started slacking. But I eat pretty good and rarely took them with my son and we were both great.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 9:47 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• honestly I don't anymore they make me throw up and it's hard already as it is eating anything. I told my doctor about it and I'm transferring doctors soon so I hope they prescribe me something for the twins cause I know they'll need it.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 2:57 AM on Dec. 23, 2008