Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


Answer Question

Asked by playgurlbabyash at 8:37 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Food & Drink

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Its actually Figgy Pudding and it is a spice cake with figs and nuts. Kind of a fruit cake. It is british, which is why it is called a pudding when it is not a pudding in the american sense of the word. Here is the recipe:

    Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:11 PM on Dec. 23, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN