I have a sore........

Ok this is rather embarrassing but I have an oozing sore on like my vagina. I have no idea what it could be. I have never had an STD or anything and I have been married for years. Has anybody ever had anything like this. What could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:41 PM on Dec. 22, 2008 in Health

• I occasionally get the ingrown hair or even a wicked pimple in that region but never anything I would call an oozing sore. I would definitely go get it checked asap.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 8:43 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• That is so weird. I am married, never had an std or anything and I just had the same type of thing. it looked like a white head and so I popped it and forgot about it. Then a week later it felt like a big scab, so I looked at it again and it looked festered up and I attempted to pop it again and all this puss and stuff came out, then it just kept bleeding. Now it just feels like a dry scab and still hurts a little. I have no idea what it was/is.
    Anonymous

• Does it hurt? Where on your vagina is it? Do a google search for a Bartholin cyst-I had one of these and was convinced I had the herpes.
    Anonymous

• not everybody "fucks around" dreammom55! Thats a pretty rude answer!
    Anonymous

• Okay Dreammom55-Not everything is an STD! That was really harsh!! This is Anon 7:47
    Anonymous

• I guess it isnt actually on my vagina........more like on the lips or whatever you call it lol
    Anonymous

• Okay I bet its a Bartholin cyst than-thats where those are. It does ooze and its gross. My Dr. told me that they can go away by themselves, which mine thankfully did, or some people need to get them surgically removed. Take that Dreammom55! Anon 7:47
    Anonymous

• Oh yeah and for Dreammom55 this is completely normal and is just something that happens-nobody was "fooling around"
    Anonymous

• I have a bridge to sell ya
    Dreammom55

Answer by Dreammom55 at 8:54 PM on Dec. 22, 2008

• dreammom55 your hilarious!! I had the same type of sore and went to the doctors and came back negative for any std's. You must be an awesome doctor to be passing on such a reliable diagnosis.
    Anonymous